Thursday, January 15, 2009

Prayer Request

Mason's babysitter, Ella Mae Pylant, was taken to the emergency last night after she passed out at her home. The doctors are not sure if she has had a heart attack, stroke, aneurysm or what. They are leaning more so towards a stroke. Her daughter came in my office this morning shortly after I get here and informed me of all the latest news. She said Ella Mae does not recognize any of the family. I can not grasp this information because we just saw her at church last night and she looked and acted just fine. She also kept Mason and two other little boys yesterday and seemed to be doing great.

Her husband, Junior, just left my office and I could tell he is so worried. He couldn't hardly tell me anything without getting choked up. He said he and their daughter could talk to her and she will turn her head in the other direction. He hugged me twice and just asked that I pray for her.

So, I'm asking everybody who might read our blog to please pray for Ella Mae and her family. Thank you and God Bless.

2 comments: