Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Saturday

Yesterday was pretty normal. Phil worked outside most of the day on our water line, while Mason and I played, cleaned, and he took a short nap.

When I started supper he had to have a snack, Goldfish. He now likes picking them out of a bowl, or in this case a measuring scoop. If he sees you getting something out of the refrigerator or the cabinet, he immediately wants something to eat.






On the last post, I mentioned Mason was on antibiotics again. I remember the doctor saying that these antibiotics were more concentrated and I really hoped they would not cause him to have diarrhea. Unfortunately, it did and his little bottom is beat red. Therefore, last night when Phil came in we put him in a little bit of water with some baking soda. I had heard and read this might help a diaper rash. We just put him in the sink to let him soak. Afterwards, we gave him a full bath.








After supper we played a little peek-a-boo or "Where did Mason go?" He loves playing this with daddy's hat.

"Where did Mason go?"


"There he is!"


Mr. Precious



I absolutely love Saturday and Sunday, just so I can spend all day with Mason and Phil (when Phil is not working.)
Can you believe he will be 11 months old tomorrow? Okay, seriously, time needs to slow down.
For an update on Mason's babysitter, Ella Mae, she was moved to a room yesterday and is doing really good. Although, she will be in the hospital for a couple more weeks, to make sure all of the meningitis is gone. Praise God.




No comments: