Friday, January 9, 2009

HE DID IT!

Let me start by saying, on Wednesday evening Mason stood up without holding on to anything. He did this a couple of times before we left for church. Phil and I were so excited to see him to do this. As if that wasn't enough for one week, HE TOOK A COUPLE OF STEPS LAST NIGHT WITHOUT HOLDING ON TO ANYTHING. I actually thought Phil was going to collapse he was so thrilled. Mason was a little wobbly, but he just smiled afterwards. I think he knew he was doing something major. I don't have a picture of this, but wanted to share this exciting new milestone with everyone. Go Mason!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You actually watched this HUGE milestone without looking through a camera lense?! I'd say you both shared this milestone ;)

WAY TO GO, MASON!
And Mom!

Brandie said...

I know. There's just somethings that happen and there's no camera in reach. Maybe I'll be ready next time.