Tuesday, December 30, 2008

STANDING...."LOOK NO HANDS"

On Christmas Day, I was walking Mason around and let go of his hands and he just stood there. Of course I didn't have my camera close to me the first time, but I got GranNanny to stand him up and see if he would do it again. He stood long enough for me to get a few pictures. He wouldn't take a step, but you could tell he thought about it. I'm sure it's coming very soon.

I think his tongue kept him balanced.




He also can push this cart while walking behind it.






I had to take Mason to the doctor today for them to check his ears again. The doctor said he still has an infection in both ears. Of course, he prescribed more antibiotics and told us to come back in ten days. He's been feeling good up until yesterday and today. He is coughing every so often and he has the usual runny/stuffy nose. To my surprise the doctor said we could give him a 1/4 of a teaspoon of children's Zyrtec at bedtime for the runny nose and sneezing and Mucinex for his cough. I hope this helps him and he feels better tomorrow.
Have a Happy New Year!

No comments: