Monday, December 1, 2008

Do You Like My Sweater?

Mason and I went shopping at Target on Saturday. He got several things, even a Christmas gift that I hope he doesn't remember. I had to take pictures of him in this sweater we got. He was so handsome, oh and that smile just melts my heart. He is simply precious. I often take for granted what a wonderful gift Mason is. I'm so thankful God gave him to me and Phil.






By the way Mason is much better now, even though this past Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday he had a bad case of diarrhea, which we think was caused from the antibiotics he was taking. His little bottom looked awful around lunch time on Wednesday. We stopped giving him the antibiotics after Thursday and his bottom got much better over the weekend.
Have a great week. Can you believe Christmas is almost here?


No comments: