Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Celebrating Granny Pullen's 70th Birthday!

Saturday we had my Granny Pullen a surprise 70th birthday party, (her birthday is actually today.) She was surprised alright, she had no clue until she saw all the cars. She couldn't believe somebody would have her a party.











Granny was a little shy about having everybody watching her open presents, but she did just fine.



Funny story: she got a cow for her birthday, so when that cow's calf sells in the fall, Granny will get all the money from it.










Group shot. "Where's Brandie?" Oh yeah, she took the picture.




Granny with one of her long time friends, Faye.



















Granny Pullen is who I got my desire for photography from. Ever since I can remember she has always taken her camera every where so she could capture any moment.

I took this picture of the snow, when we got home Saturday night.
Happy 70th Birthday Granny Pullen!
We Love You!











No comments: