Sunday, March 15, 2009

All About Mason MEETS Gilliam.Life

Saturday, Mason finally got to meet Jack. We've been trying to get these two boys together for a while now. Patrick, Sarah, and Jack were visiting with Sarah's parents, Rick and Ann, which only live about 5 minutes away from us.

For their first meeting, they really did not pay that much attention to one another, but it sure was fun for us to watch them.

Jack- 14 months old











Not only do Sarah and I have boys that are close in age, we also share the passion for photography. Knowing a professional photographer has it's benefits, because they can teach someone like me, a lot of tricks about photography.
It was so great to finally get together with ya'll. Hope to see all of you very soon.
P.S. Sarah, like I said, you just give me a call when you need a back up photographer, I would love to help, anytime.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you can count on getting a call from me- I agree, it is really nice to know a great photographer!!!

So great to see you and Phil. SEE YOU SOON!

Brandie said...

I know you mentioned something about giving us a call to maybe get together this coming weekend, but we had forgotten that our church is having a singing Saturday night at 6:00. But if you have no other plans, ya'll would be more than welcome to attend the singing.

Have a great rest of the week.

And I'm so excited about helping you with weddings, and a little nervous too, but that comes with being a photographer.