Monday, February 2, 2009

Wonderful Weekend Weather

Mason had probably forgotten what grass and leaves looked like, until yesterday. We went out for a stroll after church. The weather sure made me wish spring would hurry up and get here.


Mason is one cool dude.


Standing, but not walking.


Look!!!


The curious three.

Phil was working on the water line that goes to the barn, and Mason wanted to supervise.




I love how they're sitting the exact same way. He sure was interested in what daddy was doing.
Mason is finally starting to cut his two top teeth. WooHoo!
Phil and I finally decided that we will put Mason in Hospi-Tots when he turns a year old, which is only three weeks away. Until then, he will continue to stay with Mrs. Clark.
An update on my walk/run program:
The first week of the program was not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually looked forward to doing my workout. I was able to workout 5 out of 7 days. I hope to do the same this week. I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't gain any either. I feel great after a workout, it's so exhilarating. I just pray that I stick with it and really make a change that's permanent.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOK at those boys sitting like that. Those are my favorite moments.