Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mason's Birthday Party

Saturday first started out sort of hectic. Since Mason and I have been under the weather, we did not get a head start on the cleaning and decorating, like I had first planned. Needless to say, I was a little crazy. (Just ask Phil.) This was not only Mason's first party, but my first birthday party to be in charge of everything. Phil and I started cleaning the fire hall around 9:30am, and just barely finished in time. Of course we had lots of help to bring it all together.

Here's lots of pictures!





Mike and Great-Granny Pullen





Austin


Corey


Jackson


Huntleigh


Adrian


The Birthday Boy


Nicole, Bryan, Jason(ha, told you I got one of ya), Kris, Baylee


Mason with Aunt Edie


Nana and Papa


One of my favs! I love these two boys more than I can say!


Of course Mason liked the cards, paper, and bows more than the actual presents.


I think you can tell he had so much fun. It's not everyday you get to celebrate your first birthday.


The cutest cake, made by Kris.


Don't you just want to grab him up, he's so adorable?








He clapped, pretty much after every piece of cake he ate.


This is the smiley face on top of the cake, that his daddy had to fish out, because he stuck the entire thing in his mouth.

















Mason with Elizabeth


Uncle Dakota and Justis


Mason with buddy, Austin.

Mason with GranNanny and Great-Granny Rubert


The party is over, time to get silly.


Mason with Papa Mash


Mason with Pap-Paw




I have several big, THANK YOU, shout outs:

To Nana, for keeping Mason, while Phil and I cleaned and decorated.
To Papa, for video taping us opening presents and Mason with the cake.
To GranNanny(and Dakota), for helping me finish up the decorations, with the food, and helping us clean up afterwards.
To Great-Granny Rubert, for helping with decorations and slicing onions.
To Cassie, for helping me with the food, getting Mason's gift from Phil and I in a bag, and helping with the decorations.
To Brent, for grilling all the hamburgers and hot dogs.
To Kris, for the wonderful cake.
To Chopper, for helping us clean up afterwards.
And last, but not least, Mr.Rick Mullen, for taking pictures that will last us a lifetime. Thank you so much for being willing to take pictures, and doing an awesome job. (I loved all of them!)
Thank you to everybody who came and celebrated this very, special occasion. One day Mason will see how many people love and care about him.
Phil and I are still in awe, that our little boy is a year old. It's exciting, but sort of sad, in a way. But, God willing, we'll have many more birthdays to celebrate with our precious, Mason.
We wish everyone a great week ahead.
Love,
Phil, Brandie, and Mason



























No comments: