Monday, September 15, 2008

WHICH WAY DID HE GO?

In the past week Mason has went from crawling "pretty" good to really good. It's amazing what can happen in a week. We had to use the playpen a few times this weekend to keep him in one spot. Here's a few pics from this weekend.



Playing.


Look at him go!

He decided to play with my camera strap.


Talk about getting into things. "Mason"

"Yes, mommy."

He even visited me in the kitchen, several times. He liked the tile floor.



We ate at Cracker Barrel Saturday evening. Daddy gave him some lemon. He made some funny faces, but would keep going back for more.

Can you say, SOUR?



Phil and I have been in AWW, of our baby boy becoming so mobile. He's always been a sweet baby, but the older he gets the more fun we have. He's also starting to gibber jabber a lot more. But we are still waiting on "da da" or "ma ma.''
Have a blessed week!


5 comments:

Aunt Cassie said...

Mason is growing and changing everyday. He is so precious. You and Phil are great parents!

Brandie said...

Thanks Cassie. I'm so glad you figured out how to leave a comment. You're part of the "in-crowd" now. lol

Aunt Cassie said...

Well, if this comment posts, we will know that I 100% have it figured out. lol
I love you all so much. I was not blessed with a sister but God did send me you! My chance to be a sister-in-law and aunt was gone when I lost my brother, now I have Phil & Mason :)

Brandie said...

Aunt Cassie, you are too sweet!!

Brandie said...

These pictures are great. When i am on shift it is so nice to have pictures from this weekend to tide me over until i can hold him again! I'M GLAD I HAVE THE BEST WIFE AND MOTHER AND PHOTOGRAPHER AND FRIEND.