Monday, September 22, 2008

BIG BOY IN A BUGGY

When we got groceries this week, Mason got to ride in the buggy like a big boy. I took my little digital camera in Wal-Mart with us to get a few shots. If I got to close to items on a shelf, he would try to grab them. He had a big time, and of course everybody that walked by had to say how cute he is.


I used the cart cover we got as one of our baby shower gifts. I really liked it and so did Mason.


We just used the hat as a prop, but did not purchase it, even though it was really cute.

2 comments:

Aunt Cassie said...

Brandie, you are so prepared to catch those precious moments! I would never have had my camera with me at Wal-Mart! You are on the ball! I love all the pic's!

Brandie said...

My little camera stays in my purse at all times for such occasions.

I take after my Granny Pullen, who always has a camera with her no matter where she's at.