Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mason and Friends

I'm still trying to get the hang of posting pictures and descriptions, so bear with me.




This picture goes with the one at the end.
I don't how he gets his feet like this.








Here's a couple from this past week.

Talking with Daddy...














I found this cocoon hanging from our porch railing. I've never seen one up close before.







This weekend.....
Friday night Mason stayed with Gran-Nanny, Pap-Paw, and Uncle Dakota (my little brother who is 7). While Phil and I helped decorate our church for Vacation Bible School this upcoming week. Gran-Nanny took this picture of Dakota giving Mason a bottle. Usually Dakota doesn't want much to do with Mason, but here lately he's started to come around. Dakota has been the baby for 7 years until now.

I think they'll get along just fine.






Saturday, I picked up Mason and Dakota, then headed to Brent, Cassie, Jaskson(age 4), and Cayden's(age 2) house for the afternoon. Cayden and Jackson thought baby Mason was so cute. Since Phil was at work we stayed and had supper with them. The boys played in the little swimming pool while Mason watched from the deck. He couldn't keep up with them. Next year I'm sure he'll be right in the middle of them.



Cayden, Dakota, Mason, and Jackson












This look says it all. Look at the red hair.












Good Buddies...



Today...

Mason fell asleep during church, so when we got home I put him in the playpen to get his nap out. The past 4 Sundays he has been so good in church. Sometimes it's hard to pay attention to the preacher when Mason is bouncing around on your leg and talking for everyone to hear.






I had to unbutton this little outfit because it's a little on the short side.
This will be his first and last time to wear this one.

Mason is doing so much. He's much more active. He's constantly putting his hand in his mouth. We believe he's getting close to cutting some teeth. He is such a good baby. Since he was about 2 and half months, he hardly cries anymore unless he's really hungry or sleepy. He doesn't cry when having to be put in the car seat anymore. He's still sleeping through the night. Phil and I are so blessed beyond words to have this little joy in our lives.

Phil, Mason, and I have a busy week ahead of us with VBS. Pray that the children who attend, really listen to the message. Phil has taken off the next two days he works so he could be there every evening to help out. Hope everybody has a great week.

No comments: