Sunday, June 29, 2008

Look What We Found!

We spent a little time outside today. Phil mowed the yard and I vacuumed out my car. Mason hung out in his bouncy seat. He loves to be outside taking in all of God's creations. I was taking some pictures of Mason when I heard Phil yelling and looked to find him running across the front yard. At first I thought he'd been out in the heat to long, but then I seen the little bunny hopping in front of him. Phil finally caught him and brought it over for Mason to see. He was definitely curious about this little creature.





"Let me have him daddy."



Mason really wanted to get his hands on the bunny.



Just hanging out.



Lucy (one of our two Jack Russells) joined Mason for a little while.



Mason is rolling over a lot more now and can sort of sit up. He's still taking his baby food really well. We tried some bananas today, which he seemed to like. When laying on his back, he's starting to get his foot closer to his mouth. He actually grabbed his foot yesterday, but only for a few seconds. He's so fun to watch when he's playing. He really concentrates on what he's doing. He's doing a lot of things which would lead us to believe he might be cutting teeth, like drooling, sucking on his fingers constantly, and trying to put everything in his mouth, but no teeth yet.


I wish I could blog more, but during the week when I get home from work I take in all the Mason time I can get. Some evenings, Phil and I almost fight over who's going to hold him. We just can't get enough of our sweet, baby boy. We wish everybody a safe and happy 4th of July.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie- we have GOT to get our boys together. No teeth here yet either, but sooooon.
I love what you said about fighting over baby time. We're the same way- especially in the morning.
Love the updates!

Brandie said...

Maybe one day we can catch ya'll at the farm.

About baby time, I've learned (I'm sure you have too) that there's just not enough time in the day to work, clean house, make supper, exercise, and have a lot of time with Mason. So needless to say the house looks like a tornado hit, supper consists of frozen foods or going out to eat, and I'm just now making the time to exercise. Usually if Mason is playing I'm taking pictures instead of getting things done. Eventually I'll find the balance between all these things, but for now playing with Mason is at the top of the list.

By the way, congrats on the race. You and Ann look great.