Monday, March 1, 2010

Mason's 2nd Birthday Party!



Mason turned 2 on Feb. 19, with a party on the 20th. It was a Mickey party.




Yep, Mason went to sleep during his party. (Of course, Granny Fite's rocking pushed him over the edge.)

Trying to wake him up. I took him outside in the sun and told him he had presents to open. It took him about 5 minutes to sit up straight and he was ready for his gifts.


We put out Mickey & Friends pictures for the kids to color, but I think the adults enjoyed them more.

He really got into the gift opening. Tissue paper flying everywhere.

He got the four wheeler from a friend of ours and mommy & daddy bought him a slide. I'm so excited about having a slide for him this summer.


Me & Brooke

A life size Mickey balloon. He was so cool! (It's been a week and two days since the party and Mickey is still floating around the house.)

Pow-Pow (aka Pap-Paw), Dakota, Nanny, and Mason

One last picture before we go home. It was a long day, but well worth it.


We are so blessed to have family and friends to come out and celebrate our little boy's birthday! I know Mason had a blast! Thank you to everybody who came out. A big Thank You to Mr.Rick again for taking over my camera and capturing these wonderful moments. (Just send me the bill. lol)






3 comments:

Mr. Rick said...

It was my pleasure!
Mr. Rick

Mr. Rick said...

It was my pleasure!
Mr. Rick

Brandie said...

Mr.Rick,
You and Ann are two of the nicest, coolest people I've ever met. I mean that!
Thanks again!!!