Monday, March 29, 2010

Tea Party



This past Friday, Mason's class had a tea party. All the kids had to wear their Sunday best. His teacher said they got to actually drink caffeine-free tea, listen to music and dance.




I know I'm partial, but he is a very handsome young man, oh I mean toddler!!
I guess you've noticed that I've been behind on the blog. Since the time has changed, we've been spending more time outside, therefore putting us late for supper, baths, and story time.
I'm 14 weeks pregnant now. Phil and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat about 4 weeks ago. I actually go to the doctor again tomorrow. At the last doctor appointment, I had lost a pound from the first appointment, which is a good thing. The doctor doesn't want me to gain no more than 20lbs. So, far so good, although I'm a little nervous that when I weigh tomorrow I may have gained 2 or 3lbs. I just feel like I have.

No comments: