Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to Normal




Things are definitely back to normal. We're reading, playing or trying to drink out of a big boy cup.


Mason really got back to his old self around Wednesday of last week. He's been doing fine ever since. By some miracle, Phil and I did not catch the flu virus. Of course the flu outbreak is not over yet. Nana, Phil's mom, caught the flu around Thursday, but not from Mason. She's a teacher, and several of her students have had it.




Mason has his very own kitchen. This is how he keeps the food organized. I've lost count of how many times I've had to pick up all the play food.




Big Boy Cup!


"Good Job Mason!"


GranNanny is still not out of the woods yet, but she was feeling up to keeping Mason on Saturday, while my friend Sandy and I photographed a wedding. She still has not returned to work. She's received two of the steroid injections, and can get a third one in another week.


Mason had GranNanny and PapPaw hooked on, "Where's your lips?" He is TOO CUTE!



Take a look at my photography blog to see what I was up too on Saturday, CLICK HERE!!!







No comments: