Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's New

I got this book from TJ Maxx for $4.99. It was well worth it. The pictures are so bold and bright. Mason really enjoys looking at all the animals.




Mason has now moved on to stage 3 foods. We've been feeding him some things off of our plate depending on what it is, for example: mash potatoes, noodles, carrots, gravy, rice, crackers, cheese, bread. It still makes me nervous to think he might get choked, but at some point he has to get out of baby food. He's doing really well with the stage 3 foods. This jar of lasagna was pretty tasty and kept his two bottom teeth busy.



He's also starting playing with some dishware. He stays occupied while I cook supper.





"Hey mama, can you take a picture of me?"


That's all for now. I couldn't believe I hadn't posted since last Tuesday. I'm slacking.
Thanks for stopping by our blog. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments: