Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving in a Nutshell

Sorry it has taken so long to get this posted. I went back to work on Nov. 15th, so there's no time for anything but the boys, (that includes Phil.)

Thanksgiving was wonderful, with lots of food and family. God has blessed us so much!


Thanksgiving at Granny Mash's (on Friday before Thanksgiving.)

Sue, Papa Mash, & Parker


Fiona giving Parker a bottle.


Papa Mash, Mason, & Phil


The kids with Papa Mash.


Thanksgiving morning.

Sweetness.


Parker trying to tell me something.


Mason has a sticker on his forehead so he gave Parker one too.


Thanksgiving at Nanny & PowPow's (on Thanksgiving Day.)

Enjoying the awesome food.


Debra & Edie





Playing corn hole. PowPow got it painted up in Harley Davidson colors.


Debra & Curtis (I finally got a picture of them.)


Nanny & Granny Rubert


Me, with Mike and Edie. Some of my favorite people!


The crowd.


Granny Pullen & Parker


Me and my little brother! I always forget to get a picture of just me and him.


Nanny and her 2 wonderful children. LOL! She loves us despite how crazy we drive her when we're together.


Phil and the boys.

A few snapshots on Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Parker loves to watch Mason.


Mason drawing mommy a picture.


Parker just couldn't take it anymore!

Heading to Nana & Papa's (on Sunday after Thanksgiving.)

Mason looking handsome!


Justis, Mason, & Huntleigh. (I think Kelby was sitting with his daddy.)


Granny Fite & Papa (he ate to much turkey.)


Phil and Nana after eating.


Nana talking to Parker.


Me and my cutie pies!

No comments: