Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow


Phil picked me up from work at 12:30, then we got Mason from daycare. We didn't get home until 1:20. The traffic in town was terrible. We had intentions on playing in the snow, but Mason has been coughing all week, so we didn't want to make him worse. We hope to get out in it tomorrow, if only for a few minutes.


This is something you don't see a lot of in our part of the woods.



Our dogs may have had to much fun.









Nana and Papa came over to eat some Taco Soup tonight. I mixed spices together to create the taco taste because I did not have a packet of taco seasoning. Let's just say, I may have over done the red crushed pepper. The soup was good, but had a KICK to it. I don't normally do a lot with spices, but now I know that red pepper is SPICY!




Hope everyone had a fun snow day!




2 comments:

ann marie said...

That soup warmed you from the inside ... out!

Brandie said...

You're right about that Ann.