Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ahh, the Good Life!

Has it really been over two weeks since the last post? I've been to busy to notice. To be honest, I haven't taken that many pictures. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I have entered a contest at work called, "Fittest of the Fit." I hope this is the motivation I need to start exercising again and lose some weight. I had my weigh in on Monday and the last weigh in is April 12. So, I've got to get myself in gear if I want to win the money or some prizes! They are giving us limited, free access to Harvey's gym, the YMCA, and Curves. I plan on taking advantage of this. Last week I started getting up at 5:15 to do a 25 minute, aerobic video. My plans are to do aerobic during the week and walk/run on the weekends. Wish me luck!

Mason has been his regular bundle of energy. He has become quite the little show off. He loves for people to laugh at him. And the talking, he can say so much these days. It's absolutely precious. Still trying to figure out this potty training stuff. Some days Mason seems interested in using the potty, then other days he ignores it.

Other wise Phil, Mason and I are enjoying the Good Life. We are so blessed! God is Good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GOOOOOOO GIRL!!! You know I'm gonna cheerlead for you! Glad you see you back in the blog world ;)

Brandie said...

Thanks Sarah!