Monday, October 26, 2009

October Fun....


Checking out Pap-Paw's motorcycle.

Unfortunately, Phil had to work Saturday, but Mason and I went with Nanny, Pap-Paw, and Dakota to a Halloween party. It was cold!


Mason walked around with his hands in his pockets. It was so cute.


Having fun in the bouncy thing.


A little football. "Here Pap-Paw."


"Run Mason."


(Check out our, TATTOOS.) Me and my little buddy. It's amazing how much love you can have for your child.


I blinded Pap-Paw with the flash. (Dakota was on the hayride.)


"Mummy Says I'm Sweeter Than This Candy." (Taken Sunday morning.)



Phil always misses the fun. I guess that's the price you pay to be a fireman.
We're getting ready for Trick-or-Treating on Saturday. I can't believe this will be Mason's 2nd Halloween already.

Happy Early Halloween. BE SAFE and HAVE FUN!

No comments: