Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally, A Hair Cut



Mason did beyond excellent for his first haircut. He never whined or flinched the whole time. I was really surprised, I didn't really know what he might do.




Mason was more worried about where his hands went, he didn't even care she was cutting his hair.




No more curls. Sad. He looks like a little boy now.

I got a hair cut before Mason and Phil got one after. We all walked out with a new do.

Another first for Mason, he pee peed in his potty, twice this past week. I was so surprised the first time he did it. The potty played music when he did his business, so cute. I hope he continues to use the potty off and on. We're not being pushy about the potty right now, it's just if he wants to sit on it he can, if not that's fine.

No comments: