Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Many Faces of Mason on Vacation

Had some time, so thought I'd post a few pictures of our funny, little Mason.










We are having a good time in Myrtle Beach. We've actually taken a lot of time to just relax and enjoy each other's company. Also, Mason has two bottom teeth coming in. He's taking it pretty good, although he has been a little fussy with it, but thank goodness for Tylenol. He's chewed on his fingers a lot and anything else he can get in his mouth. We went to the beach for the first time today, I will post pics from that later. We will be coming back home on Friday.

1 comment:

Aunt Cassie said...

I was so excited to see the pictures!!! I have looked at it all week, just hoping to see them.
Glad you all are having a good time! Miss talking to you. Give Mason kisses and hugs from me!
Love you all! Be careful coming home!