Friday, May 7, 2010

Just Being Outside.....



Monday afternoon, Mason and I walked over to Nana's (well, I walked, Mason rode), to play with Justis and Huntleigh.


I told them to give each other a high five.



Huntleigh- 2, Mason- 2, Justis- 5 soon to be 6 on May 11.
Say cheese! (Huntleigh is mocking Nana, while Nana is trying to make them laugh.)

With their Nana! (Mason was trying to escape.)

And he did! And he must have an itch. lol!


Looking at flowers.

I love this time of year!
Everything is going great with the pregnancy! I'm so busy that I really don't have time to think about it like I did with the first pregnancy. I have been feeling more movement, but nothing big yet, just some thumping. I've still only gained 2.5 pounds, which is awesome. Phil and I go on Friday, May 14 for the 20 week ultrasound. And NO, we will not be finding out the sex of the baby!! We didn't find out the first, we see no reason to know this time. I like to drive all my family and friends crazy, because it doesn't bother me at all not knowing if we're having a boy or girl, although I'm secretly hoping for a girl, but either one will be a blessing!




No comments: