Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Milestones

Mason got over being sick then I got sick 2 days later, then Phil. I went to my parents house the day I got sick, so needless to say, Dakota got sick on Saturday and so did my dad. Sorry guys. Actually Dakota had to miss his first day of school because he got sick twice Monday morning. Poor fella.



Now that we're all better, let's get to some fun stuff. Mason is starting to do so much, it's amazing. Take a look below.

He loves to sit up and play!

He's still a little wobbly, but a couple more weeks and he should have it.






It's funny, Mason will grab a hold of his bottle when I first give it to him, then as soon as I think he's got it and walk away he drops it. But for the most part he does a good job.









He has also started to tuck his knees under and push up on his hands. This could be the start of a major milestone. He'll rock back and forth and scoot just a little.







Daddy and Mason, what a pair.




Have a good rest of the week.

No comments: