Monday, July 28, 2008

Mason meets balloon...

We went to a birthday party for Dalen Sims on Saturday. The theme was barnyard animals, thus the Holstein balloon. I actually think Mason was more intrigued by the string than the balloon. He entertained himself for a good 30 minutes with this new found friend.







Big Boy...
Normally Mason sleeps in his playpen in our bedroom. Since, he's been sleeping so good at night for the past 2.5 months Phil and I thought Saturday would be a good time to let him sleep in his bedroom. I was nervous about it, because his room is across the trailer from our bedroom. I'm also scared of the dark, so I left the hall light on for him, (mainly to make me feel better). So, this is what we saw on Sunday morning when Mason woke up. He woke us up, via the baby monitor at 7am sharp.


If you look closely he has bags under his eyes.


He always gets up with a smile.


I'm not sure what this look is.

A side note: I was one of those kids that slept in the bed with my parents until, it's to embarrassing to tell. I hope Mason will continue to sleep in his room as he gets older and be braver than his mommy.

Have a "hot" week.

No comments: